JustinBarclay
Politics • News
New report shows Secret Service had threat intelligence 10 days before Trump assassination attempt (SECRET SHOW PREP 7-14-25)
July 14, 2025
post photo preview


New report shows Secret Service had threat intelligence 10 days before Trump assassination attempt

 


A new Senate‑commissioned report, led by Sen. Grassley and GAO findings, reveals that the Secret Service received classified intelligence about a potential threat to then‑former President Trump 10 days before the July 13, 2024 rally in Butler, Pennsylvania. However, their internal policies failed to share this intelligence with local law enforcement or rally security planners. The Senate Homeland Security Committee described the failure as “a cascade of preventable failures” and noted that not a single individual has been fired despite multiple lapses. The report includes recommendations to improve accountability and intelligence sharing procedures to prevent future security breakdowns

 

 

Look, if you rely on the mainstream for your news – you’re already behind.

⏳ What you’re seeing now is just the tip of the iceberg. Get the full prep, the real scoop, and join a growing army of people who refuse to be lied to.

Join the Freedom Fam VIP and stay informed.

 

 

Only for Supporters
To read the rest of this article and access other paid content, you must be a supporter
0
What else you may like…
Videos
Posts
Articles
Putin actually said it..

🚨 Putin says that if Trump had been President, there wouldn’t have been a war in Ukraine.

Greatest of all time.. What do you think?

00:00:41
No Ryan Kelley pod today but
00:00:18
HOAX ALERT - The Truth About the Latest Mile High Fantasy of MSM (After Show)

Get the stories from today's show in THE STACK: https://justinbarclay.com

Kirk Elliott PHD - FREE consultation on wealth conservation - http://GoldWithJustin.com

Join Justin in the MAHA revolution - http://HealthWithJustin.com

Try Cue Streaming for just $2 / day and help support the good guys https://justinbarclay.com/cue

Up to 80% OFF! Use promo code JUSTIN http://MyPillow.com/Justin

Patriots are making the Switch! What if we could start voting with our dollars too? http://SwitchWithJustin.com

00:16:27

Make it a great day.. God bless ❤️

post photo preview

Make it a great day.. God bless ❤️

post photo preview

Money(or loss of) talks. 😊

post photo preview
post photo preview
🚨JUST IN: RFK JR. SAYS FDA RESCINDS EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATIONS FOR COVID-19 JAB

 

FDA rescinds emergency use authorizations for COVID-19 vaccines — mini blog

 

 

You read it right: the FDA rescinds emergency use authorizations for COVID‑19 vaccines—a move announced August 27, 2025 by HHS Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Jr., via X. He framed it as keeping a campaign promise to end mandates, demand placebo‑controlled trials, retain access for the vulnerable, and end the emergency.

 

He said: EUA removals applied to COVID‑19 shots that fueled broad mandates under the Biden administration.

 

Why it matters

 

  • It dots the “i’s and crosses the t’s” on pandemic-era policy, aligning regulation with current risk and access views.
  • Vaccines still exist for those who want them, but under stricter approval channels.
  • It likely narrows access for healthy young children—especially under 5—who no longer qualify under an EUA (supported by broader reporting)  .

 

Source: Just the News — “RFK Jr.: FDA rescinds emergency use authorizations for COVID‑19 vaccines”  .

Read full Article
post photo preview
NEW SHERIFF IN TOWN - Trump visits DC surge (SECRET SHOW PREP 8-22-25)


President Trump swung by the D.C. National Guard/federal surge last night—stopping at the U.S. Park Police’s Anacostia facility to thank troops and hand out burgers and pizza—while touting his crime crackdown; despite earlier hints, he didn’t ‘patrol’ with officers.

Only for Supporters
To read the rest of this article and access other paid content, you must be a supporter
Read full Article
post photo preview
CRACKER BARREL HAS GONE CRACKERS! IS IT 'BRAND SUICIDE?' (SECRET SHOW PREP 8-21-25)
 

Cracker Barrel’s new logo is stirring a food fight—an ex-designer from North Carolina calls the 47-year-old icon’s makeover ‘brand suicide,’ as the chain swaps its man-and-barrel image for a sleek, text-only mark. CEO Julie Felss Masino defended the change on GMA, saying the update keeps the ‘country hospitality’ while modernizing the brand.

 

 

 


get more from today's stories, links and videos before they hit the airwaves..
 
Join the VIP Freedom Fam!
Only for Supporters
To read the rest of this article and access other paid content, you must be a supporter
Read full Article
See More
Available on mobile and TV devices
google store google store app store app store
google store google store app tv store app tv store amazon store amazon store roku store roku store
Powered by Locals